HomeHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Haider Abbas Zulfikar's Intro (aka Haider)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haider Zulfikar
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Haider Abbas Zulfikar's Intro (aka Haider)   Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:53 pm

Hello everyone, I know that none cares about who I am, and that none will read what I'll write, but still I am bored so... k.

I won't do a real life intro because my life sucks and I have no special events in it so...k

So this is my second I's Intro:
I am Haider Abbas Zulfikar (Aka Hiccup) Born in a country called cit, I lived for long time, I became rich then due to problems with Government and banks had to leave the country and run from the dictator "Arran", I went to GTI with my Brother and some friends where we created a gang named "IzVeriPruTeam" we were growing until other gangs attacked us, and I was the only survivor of the gang, I've got the Grand Theft Internationalian nationality and joined the law side until I became a special CIA agent... . years later and the people revolted, they removed the President and the country had a very hard days and it ended with a civil war and the destruction of the country, I and some Politican friends tried our best to reunite the country but people kept attacking us and we failed... so we immigrated to another country named IGC with my Friends and my old CIA mates, we joined the military then I joined the Swat team and after long time I got into criminal affairs so I had to leave the SWAT before that they know about me working with a criminal group named Cashout Crew, in some days I became one of Cashout's leaders with my friend Aragon, and we helped the group to grow, now I heard that my friends are trying to reunite GTI again and make this country great again so I decided to join them... . Forgot to tell you that I joined the Government of IGC, and I am now a minister(of course they don't know about the criminal group thing)... .

Sorry for bad english and lack of creativity, I am not great a writings Wink.

Special thanks to I, Me, Haider and myself

My Respects,
Haider
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoNeX
Admin Minister
Admin Minister

PostSubject: Re: Haider Abbas Zulfikar's Intro (aka Haider)   Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:55 pm

Holy shit, Awesome Intro,<3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gti2.forumotion.com
aragon
Community Member
Community Member

PostSubject: Re: Haider Abbas Zulfikar's Intro (aka Haider)   Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:59 pm

and I am now a minister
k
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zHoop
Community Member
Community Member

PostSubject: Re: Haider Abbas Zulfikar's Intro (aka Haider)   Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:22 pm

Welcome Back Haider! The Best Admin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haider Abbas Zulfikar's Intro (aka Haider)   

Back to top Go down

Haider Abbas Zulfikar's Intro (aka Haider)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1