Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion: Office job

Go down 
4 posters

Should this suggestion be Accepted?
Yes
Suggestion: Office job I_vote_lcap67%Suggestion: Office job I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
No
Suggestion: Office job I_vote_lcap33%Suggestion: Office job I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
zHoop
Community Member
Community Member
zHoop

Suggestion: Office job Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion: Office job   Suggestion: Office job EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 3:37 pm

Suggestion summary: Office Job
Detailed explanation: You would have to go to a computer and decide what CFDs to buy for the job. If the CFD goes well then you would get 2k as a lvl 0 worker. if It wouldn't than you would get only 500 dollars. Practically you would have nothing to lose. At lvl 1 you can sell shares. if that goes well you get 2,5k dollars if it doesn't only 500. at lvl 2 u can unlock the car ID 436 Previon black color and a 5% armor. You could drive to meetings with it. Though Criminals Could kill you and you wouldn't get money. For meetings at lvl 2 the payment is: 4k though they don't accure that much. and if it fails you would gain 100 dollars. At lvl 3. You unlock the burrito car with id: 482 color black and 10% armor. and you would also get the ability invest in other jobs like police, firefighter medic and etc. At lvl 4 You unlock the car stretch with id: 409 color black and bulletproof tires with also faster engine and 12% armor. There would be a driver in the stretch car that would drive u to even more important meetings that give u 6-7k money. If criminals kill you at lvl 4 you lose 10k to 15k cash. Though agents could help you. by that I mean there would be a new division for police called: Agent with skins: 163, 164. They would be able to protect you and if they succeeded the payment for them would be 5k. At Lvl 5 you unlock managing rental taxes so you cold raise them by dollars and lower them. the limit is 40 dollars, if you don't follow the limit you will get removed from lvl 5. also you unlock tax and money transporters in securicars which have 10% armor and carry a lot of money that criminals would get if they exploded them. the securicars would be driven by agents so they could earn 1-3k cash for successfully transferring the money and taxes. If your money doesn't get transferred 10 times per day then you would gain 500 cash and that would have an impact to your CFDs. Rank names: lvl0 Trainee Worker; LVL1 Financial Operator; LVL2 Finance Manager; LVL 3 Finance Minister; LVL 4 Assistant Lead Financer; LVL5 Lead Financer.
Location of update (job location on map): in ganton
Skins or shaders: skins 165, 166 for all levels. For agent division: 163, 164
Is there payment for this update? If so place the payout here:payments are in 'Detailed Explanation'
Back to top Go down
Spyno
Senior Admin
Senior Admin
Spyno

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Office job   Suggestion: Office job EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 9:51 pm

well not gonna lie this is a good idea upvote
Back to top Go down
zHoop
Community Member
Community Member
zHoop

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Office job   Suggestion: Office job EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 2:55 pm

Spyno wrote:

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HITMAN

HITMAN

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Office job   Suggestion: Office job EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 5:47 pm

Spyno wrote:
me too im with you in this point,up vote
Back to top Go down
MOGA672002

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Office job   Suggestion: Office job EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 12:00 am

Good idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Office job   Suggestion: Office job Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Office job
Page 1 of 1